GoldCore Unallocated Silver
|Weight:||Spot Price:||Buy Price:|
|1.00 oz||€ 21.71||€ 22.36|
What is GoldCore Unallocated Silver Bullion?
We want to make silver ownership as easy and as safe as possible. Our unallocated silver product allows you to own real physical silver as part of a pool with other investors, while all being held in specialised, professional, high-security precious metals vaults. The silver is unallocated which means it is part of a general stock of physical silver and is not in one specific bar or coin. It is designed for low cost and ease of access to buy and sell.
Why We Launched GoldCore Unallocated Silver?
We believe the safest form of silver ownership is to own physically allocated coins and bars in a segregated non-bank vault. Clients should own the asset outright without any encumbrance other than modest storage and insurance fees.
GoldCore Secure Storage, available for silver coins and silver bars, we believe is the safest storage service in the world bar none. We offer clients segregation of assets as a default and the ability to move assets to other locations should they choose.
As great as our storage service is it's subject to the availability of stocks from the metal market producers such as refiners and mints. As supply can dry up due to external influence (e.g., the impact of the Covid pandemic) we launched the GoldCore Unallocated silver product. This service will allow you to buy real physical silver at the prevailing market price with low premiums and enjoy the market exposure of silver.
We appreciate that some investors do not hold much faith in unallocated programmes and believe it is not wise to store a "safe haven" asset in such away. In that case we suggest you look at buying physical bars and coins for storage at prevailing premiums.
If you are buying unallocated silver to eventually buy physical allocated silver, due to availability or because premiums are too high then this is a great option for you.
Once supply resumes or premiums normalise, you can sell your unallocated metal and buy an equivalent value of silver coins or bars for secure storage or delivery at prevailing premiums.
In this way you will not have to wait for the supply of metal or the normalisation of premiums to participate in the market price. GoldCore also offers an Unallocated Gold product.
How to buy GoldCore Unallocated Silver
- Click “Open Account” on this page to open a GoldCore account and documented yourself with us.
- Fund your account via one of the options available.
- Log in to MyAccount.GoldCore.ie
- Click ”Buy” in the top left corner of the page.
- Select “Unallocated Silver” from the “Buy Silver” Page.
- Enter the quantity you wish to purchase and select “Buy"
|€ 1,000 - € 99,549||€ 22.31||2.75%|
|€ 99,550 - € 199,549||€ 22.20||2.25%|
|€ 199,550 - € 299,549||€ 22.09||1.75%|
|€ 299,550 - € 399,549||€ 22.04||1.50%|
|€ 399,550 - € 499,549||€ 21.93||1.00%|
|€ 499,550 +||€ 21.82||0.50%|
Special Features of GoldCore Unallocated Silver
- Every ounce you will own is backed by a real physical ounce of metal. No derivatives contracts or leases, just pure metal
- All client assets are administered through the GoldCore Client Assets Account. No assets appear on GoldCore’s balance sheet.
- Daily real-time online trading service.
- Buy from as little as 0.50% over Spot and sell for 1.50% below.
- Gold storage from as low 0.11%, Silver Storage as low as 0.35%
How safe is GoldCore Unallocated Silver?
- Every ounce is backed by physical metal, no derivative contracts or leases, just pure metal.
- Metal is not held on GoldCore's balance sheet
GoldCore Unallocated Siver Premiums
When you buy you will pay the prevailing Spot Silver Ask price plus a premium per unit of silver bought.
10-100k - 2.75%
100-200k - 2.25%
200-300k - 1.75%
300-400k - 1.50%
400-750k - 1.00%
750 - 1m - 0.50%
>1m - 0.45%
When you sell you will be charged 1.50% below spot. If you are converting to another product the sell cost will be reduced to 0.50% and standard premiums on the product you are purchasing will apply.
GoldCore Unallocated Silver Storage / Management Fees
1-100k - 0.85%
>100k - 0.35%