Gold Bullion Bar 1 Kg
|Weight:||Spot Price:||Buy Price:|
|32.15 oz||€ 58,491.97||€ 59,837.28|
Buy 1kg bar of gold
1 kg gold bars are investment grade gold bullion bars weighing exactly 1 kg or kilogram (1 kg), 1,000 grams, or 32.1507 troy ounces.
One Kilo Gold bars have a fineness, or gold content, of at least 99.9%. A 1 kg gold bar is normally rectangular in shape and is either produced as cast or minted bars. Since they are manufactured by a variety of refineries and government mints, the look and feel of a 1 kilo gold bar can vary.
Why Should Irish Investors Buy Kilo Gold Bars?
1 kg gold bars are sought after by both high net worth Irish investors adding gold bullion to investment portfolios and by store of value buyers alike. 1 kg gold bars are fast becoming the most popular bullion bar for high net worth and institutional investors in Ireland.
1 Kilo gold bars are conveniently sized (akin in size to a small iPhone), affordably priced, and are increasingly well-known and liquid in the international marketplace. They generally are sold for slightly lower premiums than gold bars (1 oz and 10 oz) and they are considered to be well suited for secure storage.
How Much Gold is in a 1 Kg Gold Bar?
1 kilo gold bars have a minimum purity of 0.9999 pure, containing exactly 32.1507 troy ounces of gold. GoldCore only sells gold bars of recognised and widely-traded brands from LBMA approved refineries such as Johnson Matthey, Credit Suisse, MKS PAMP, Heraeus and government mints such as The Royal Canadian Mint and Perth Mint. Perth Mint gold bars remain our most popular bullion kilo gold bar with Irish gold bullion buyers.
How to Buy 1 kilo Gold Bars in Ireland from GoldCore?
- You can buy gold bars online from GoldCore for delivery by post in Ireland or Secure Storage internationally using the BUY button or you can call our office to place your order over the phone. When buying kilo gold bars Irish investors need to take care and ensure they buy only trusted brand names to ensure liquidity and good pricing. We would advise calling our Irish office, located in Harcourt Road, Dublin and speak with one of our client representatives and discuss your options.
- We deliver gold bars and coins fully insured to our Irish clients throughout Ireland, and indeed Europe, from our depository partner vaults in London and Zurich. We offer all major bullion bar and coin products for delivery and storage and you can pay by bank wire, credit card or debit card.
- Many of our Irish clients opt to store their gold bars in fully insured, offshore Secure Storage locations. We specialise in offering access to allocated and segregated bullion storage in secure non bank vault partners in safer jurisdictions in the world such as Zurich, Hong Kong, London and Singapore.
Insured delivery of gold bars to Irish homes or offices is also available and many clients do both - take delivery of a portion of their gold and own the rest in Secure Storage. That being said, we do not normally advise clients to take delivery of kilo gold bars as they are more suited as stored gold in professional vaults. For delivery Irish gold bullion buyers should consider buying gold in the form of 1 oz coins or bars.
|€ 1,000 - € 130,999||€ 59,837.29||2.30%|
|€ 131,000 +||€ 59,645.09||1.97%|
What Other Types of Gold Bullion Products Should I Consider Buying?
This is an important question and we strongly advise you to speak with an advisor expert in gold.
Investors buy 1kg gold bars normally to secure lower gold prices per unit. They normally keep them in Secure Storage and rarely take delivery by post. Irish investors also buy gold bars (10 oz and 1 oz) as an alternative to buying kilo gold bars as they prefer the divisibility and potentially increased liquidity in a systemic crisis of owning some smaller bars.
Before you buy gold you should have a strategy call with GoldCore. On the call we will cover your motivations for buying gold - protecting against systemic risk in the Irish, European and global economy, your investment horizon and also your objectives in terms of what you are seeking to achieve.
For investors investing on a long term basis we advise a mix of gold bar formats, thus allowing for most eventualities and on average lower premiums.
How Much is a 1 Kg Gold Bar Worth?
The price of a gold bar (1 kilo) is shown in the upper right section of this page. The gold price of a 1 kg gold bar is calculated using three components:
- The gold spot price. The gold spot price is defined as the price one troy oz of pure gold that is available for immediate delivery. It is typically determined by the best bid and offer for gold as offered by large bullion banks trading in real time throughout the world.
- The weight of gold. The weight of pure gold found in a gold bar that is being purchased. A one kilo gold bar has .999 or .9999 parts of pure gold. The 1 kilo ounce gold bar will weigh a little more than 32.1507 troy ounces in weight when impurities are accounted for.
- The gold price premium. The gold price premium is defined as a percentage adjustment that is added or deducted from the gold spot price value of the gold bar. The gold premium of a gold bar is determined by the costs of production, refining, fabrication, minting and the logistics of making the gold bar available for sale in the U.S. and in international markets.
Gold bar prices are also impacted by the supply and demand in the market and the amount of gold that the client is seeking to invest - larger sums commanding lower gold premiums.
In order to determine the gold price of a 1 kilo gold bar, simply multiply the spot price of gold by the number of gold troy ounce in the gold bar (32.1507 oz) and then add or subtract the current premium for that gold bar.
Should Irish Investors Buy 1 Kilo Gold Bars?
1 kilogram gold bars typically command premiums of between 1.4% and 2% with GoldCore who offer some of the most competitive premiums in the gold market in Ireland for both delivery and storage.
Goldcore has supplied 1,000’s of kilo gold bars to Irish investors over the years. Almost all of this gold is destined for secure storage in safe jurisdictions, such as Switzerland, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Kilo bars are quite expensive, and if lost or stolen, they can represent a very real financial loss to the owner, as such they are not typically taken delivery of. Divisibility is also important, although kilo bars have a cheaper premium than 1 oz bars they are not as easy to sell as the market for them would be far smaller. Most Irish investors buy smaller denominations for these reasons.
Please Note - Bar Brands
While all gold bars sold by GoldCore are from LBMA approved refiners and mints, the bars that you will receive may not necessarily be identical to those pictured.