|Weight:||Spot Price:||Buy Price:|
|8.04 oz||€ 14,570.21||€ 15,225.87|
Buy 250 Gram Gold Bars
250g gold bars are a popular form of gold bullion investment. Supplied by a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved refiner, they have a fineness, or gold content, of at least 99.9%. Generally rectangular, they are produced as cast or minted bars. The look and feel of a gold bar may vary, as they are manufactured by a variety of refineries and government mints. Small gold bars, such as the 250 gram bar, are popular ways to buy gold, particularly for those with larger and diverse portfolios.
Why Should Irish Investors Buy 250g Gold Bar?
250-gram gold bars are coveted by both high-net-worth Irish investors who are adding gold bullion to investment portfolios, and by store of value buyers alike. The 250-gram gold bar is visually appealing, easy to store, and works well as an investment. Investors looking for larger amounts may prefer to buy multiple 250-gram bars, offering greater flexibility when selling later.
How to Buy 250 gram Gold Bars in Ireland from GoldCore?
- You can buy gold bars online from GoldCore for delivery by post in Ireland or secure storage internationally, by using the “BUY” button on our website or by calling our office and placing a telephone order. When buying 250-gram gold bars, Irish investors need to ensure that they buy only trusted brand names to guarantee liquidity and fair pricing. We would advise calling our Irish office and speaking with one of our client representatives to discuss your options before purchasing.
- We offer all major bullion bar and coin products for delivery and storage. We deliver gold bars and coins fully insured to our clients throughout Ireland and Europe, from our depository partner vaults in London, Frankfurt and Zurich. Payments can be made via bank wire, credit card or debit card.
- Many of our Irish clients opt to store their gold bars in fully insured, offshore secure storage locations. We specialise in offering access to allocated and segregated bullion storage in secure non-bank vault partners within safer jurisdictions such as Zurich, Hong Kong, London, and Singapore.
- Insured delivery of gold bars to Irish homes or offices is also available and many clients do both; take delivery of a portion of their gold and place the rest in secure storage. However, we do not normally advise clients to take delivery of 250-gram gold bars as they are better suited as stored gold in professional vaults. For delivery, Irish gold bullion buyers should consider buying gold in 1oz coins or bars.
What Other Types of Gold Bullion Purchases Should be Considered?
Each bar should contain exactly 250 grams (8.0376 troy ounces) of 24-carat gold, struck in 999.9 fineness. As investment grade gold, the 250g gold bar is VAT-free. To ensure that you make the right gold bar choice, you can call one of our advisors prior to purchasing.
Before any gold bullion purchase, it's also wise to have a strategy call with GoldCore. During the call, we will discuss your motivations for buying gold, your investment horizon, and your personal goals. We’ll also advise on how to protect against systemic risk in the Irish, European, and global economies.
Investors usually buy 250 grams gold bars to secure a lower gold price per unit. They are generally kept in secure storage and are rarely taken by postal delivery.
For long-term investors, we advise a mix of gold bar formats. This allows for most eventualities and lower average premiums. Irish investors often buy gold bars (10oz and 1oz) as an alternative to buying 250-gram gold bars. They prefer to own smaller bars due to the divisibility and potentially increased liquidity in a systemic crisis.
|€ 1 +||€ 15,225.87||4.50%|
How Much is a 250g Gold Bar Worth?
- The gold spot price is defined as the price of one troy oz of pure gold, available for immediate delivery. It is typically determined by the best bid and offer for gold as offered by large bullion banks trading in real-time across the globe.
- The weight of pure gold is found in the gold bar being purchased. A 250-gram gold bar is .999 or .9999 parts pure gold.
- The gold price premium is defined as the percentage adjustment added or deducted from the gold spot price value of the gold bar. The gold premium of a gold bar is determined by the cost of production, refining, fabrication, minting, and the logistics of making the gold bar available for sale in the U.S. and international markets.
Gold bar prices are also impacted by supply and demand and the amount of gold the client is looking to invest. Larger sums command lower gold premiums.
To determine the gold price of a 250-gram gold bar, simply multiply the spot price of gold by the number of gold troy ounces in the gold bar (8.0376 troy ounces) and then add or subtract the current premium for that gold bar.
Should Irish Investors Buy 250-gram Gold Bars?
GoldCore offers some of the most competitive premiums for both delivery and storage in the Irish gold market.
We have supplied 1,000’s of 250-gram gold bars to Irish investors. Almost all gold is destined for secure storage in safe jurisdictions, such as Switzerland, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore. 250-gram gold bars are quite valuable. If lost or stolen, they represent a real financial loss to the owner and as such, they are not typically taken delivery of. Divisibility is also important; although 250-gram bars have a lower premium than 1oz bars, they are not as divisible. For this reason, those making smaller investments tend to purchase smaller denominations.
Please Note - Bar Brands
While all gold bars sold by GoldCore are from LBMA-approved refiners and mints, the bars that you will receive may not necessarily be identical to those pictured.