Buy gold in Dublin from leading precious metals investment specialist GoldCore. We offer investors the opportunity to buy gold for direct delivery or secure storage in a variety of high-security vaults worldwide. Our team of experts have experience working with all classes of investors in Ireland, from private individuals to companies. So whether you are a small or a large investor, GoldCore provides a solution to suit your needs.
At GoldCore, we have a wide selection of gold bullion for sale, including gold coins and gold bars in various sizes. From 1 kg gold bullion bars, to Krugerrands, we have something to suit any investor.
GoldCore only supplies gold bullion bars that come from LBMA approved refiners and government mints, such as those in Europe and Switzerland.
Our gold bars are available in various sizes such as:
- 1 Ounce Gold Bar: Our 1 oz gold bullion bars are made from investment grade gold bullion with a purity of at least 99.5%. Each one weighs exactly 1 troy ounce (31.1034768 grams).
- 250 gram Gold Bar: These bars have a gold content purity of at least 99.5%. Both high-net-worth investors and store of value buyers are attracted to 250 gram gold bars. Not only is it easy to store, but it is also aesthetically pleasing and a great investment.
- 10 Ounce Gold Bar: Conveniently sized, these investment grade bullion bars weigh exactly 10 troy ounces (311.034768 grams) and have a purity of around 99.5% or above. They are sold at slightly lower premiums than 1 ounce gold bars or coins.
- 500 gram Gold Bar: Also coveted by both high-net-worth investors and store of value buyers alike, these gold bars are a great investment option for those wanting to purchase gold bars at lower premiums.
- 1 Kg Gold bar: Our 1 kilo (32.1507 troy ounces) gold bars weigh exactly 1 kg. They have a purity of between 0.995% and 0.9999%. 1 kg gold bullion bars are quickly becoming the preferred bullion bar for high net worth and institutional investors, especially those in Asia.
GoldCore supplies all major bullion coin formats to suit any investor's needs. When buying gold coins from GoldCore you get to choose from an array of highly sought-after gold coins, such as:
- American Eagles 1 Ounce: American Eagles coins are produced by the U.S. Mint and are the official, legal tender gold bullion coin of the United States. American Gold Eagles are one of the most popular gold bullion coins worldwide.
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf: These are legal tender coins backed by the Canadian government that are also popular as non-circulating investment bullion coins. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are produced by the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM), one of the leading mints in the world.
- South African Krugerrand: regarded as the world's first modern bullion investment gold coin, the Krugerrand remains one of the most popular gold bullion coins. These gold coins are widely traded on global gold markets and are competitively priced and highly liquid.
- Gold Australian Kangaroo 1 Ounce: The Gold Australian Kangaroo is a favourite gold bullion coin among collectors and investors worldwide. They are produced by the Perth Mint and backed by the Western Australian government.
- Austrian Philharmonic: A popular gold bullion choice in much of Europe, many investors view the Austrian Philharmonic as the most desirable gold bullion coin in the world. It is produced by the Austrian mint and backed by the Austrian government.
- The British Gold Britannia: With a beautiful design, British Gold Britannia are purchased by collectors and investors alike. The highly coveted gold bullion coin is minted by the British Royal Mint and is internationally popular and trusted.
- British Gold Sovereign: Regarded as the most recognised gold coin in the world, the current British gold sovereigns have been produced since 1817. As such, it is known and trusted internationally.
The Perth Mint issues a Precious Metal Certificate in your name when you buy unallocated gold through the Pert Mint Certificate Program (PMCP). This certificate shows the amount of gold you possess and that is kept on your behalf in the Mint. PMCP unallocated gold clients have legal ownership of the gold in their account.
Allocated Gold Perth Mint Certificates
A Perth Mint Allocated Gold Certificate conveys the legal ownership and title of a specific bar of gold bullion stored with The Perth Mint to the registered owner of the gold.
GoldCore Unallocated Gold
GoldCore's unallocated gold product gives you the chance to own real physical gold as part of a pool of gold with other investors. All of this gold is held in specialised, high-security vaults. The gold is unallocated, which means it is part of a general supply of physical gold and is not in one specific bar or coin. It is intended to be low cost and simple to buy and sell.
Why Buy Gold in Ireland From GoldCore?
When it comes to choosing a trusted partner to assist in the investment in and management of precious metals, you can’t go wrong with GoldCore.
We service all investor classes, from private individuals to companies, and have a solution to suit any investor's needs, be they a small or large investor.
At GoldCore we offer a range of gold bullion products and services, such as:
- GoldCore Secure Storage
- Perth Mint Certificates
- GoldSaver (gold accumulation program)
- Bullion coin and bar delivery.
GoldCore has made it easier than ever to buy and store gold bullion. Over 14,400 happy clients can’t be wrong!