This page is for anyone trying to change or reset their GoldCore account password
You can read about how to reset your password, below or watch this short video.
- Go to the ‘login’ page. You can find this in the top right hand corner in a black box.
- Here you will be asked for your username and password. Just click on ‘Forgot your password’ below the password box.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your username or your email address. Then click ‘Reset password’
- Once you’ve clicked on that button then an email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Sometimes the email is sent to your promotions or social inboxes, so please check in there as well as your inbox. It’s also worth checking your spam emails.
- When you open the Reset password email you will see that it contains a designated link that will take you to a page where you can reset your password.
- Make sure it’s a strong password that’s a combination of upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers. And special characters will help to make it all the more secure.
- Once you enter your new password you’re all set to access your GoldCore account. The password will automatically expire within 12 months or if you haven’t accessed your account in six months.