If you are looking to sell gold bullion in Ireland, it is as simple as buying gold. The gold market is highly liquid globally.
Anyone who buys gold should consider if and when they plan to sell gold right from the first day.
Most people who buy gold bullion regard it as a store of value and a form of financial insurance and do not plan to sell it unless they have to. They will either pass it to their loved ones or use it in the event of a financial collapse.
At GoldCore, we believe that a dual gold or silver strategy is financially prudent. One can own gold coins and bars for the purpose of making a return and at the same time, own a smaller quantity of gold bars and coins as a hedge against currency devaluations and economic collapse. It, therefore, does not need to be an either-or decision.
There is always a market in Ireland and internationally for gold coins and gold bars. GoldCore makes a market by automatically buying all gold coins and bars stored in GoldCore Secure Storage or delivered to us and authenticated. Gold bullion that was taken delivery of must be transported to GoldCore vaults inspected and verified before locking in prices.
GoldCore pays excellent prices for bullion stored with us or delivered and authenticated. Our rates are highly competitive globally and have no hidden charges. If you are looking for the best place to sell gold, consider that we pay close to 100% of the gold spot price, and almost 99% for gold purchased from a different source.
In the event of a “buyer’s market”, or when there is a low supply of gold coins and gold bars, GoldCore has paid a small premium above the gold price to those who sell gold to us.
Call us today-see phone numbers below- for our latest prices.
Steps to sell gold coins and gold bars
- Open a free GoldCore account or call us on IRL +353 (0) 1 632 5010 UK +44 (0) 203 086 9200 and US +1 (302) 635 1160
- Get in touch with a GoldCore representative regarding the sale of your gold coins or gold bars in GoldCore Secure Storage, and then request a written or verbal indicative sell quote.
- Contact a GoldCore representative concerning the transfer of your gold bullion to GoldCore Secure Storage from a different storage provider, which may be a bullion dealer, ETF or digital gold provider.
- Deliver your gold bullion fully insured by DPD, FedEx, Royal Mail or UPS to GoldCore Secure Storage vaults in Loomis London, Loomis Zurich, Loomis Hong Kong or Brinks Singapore. Once the quality and quantity of your gold bars and coins is verified, we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your bullion and ask if you would like to lock in prices.
- We will lock in prices as soon as you confirm that you want to sell gold, and send a confirmation email immediately.
- Your payment will be forwarded to you through wire transfer within 2 to 3 working days of locking in prices.