Are you looking to sell silver bullion in Ireland? Selling silver bars or silver coins is as simple as buying silver. Silver, like gold, is one of the world’s most liquid markets.
When you buy silver bullion, you should from day one, consider if and when you plan to sell.
Some people buy silver coins and bars as financial insurance and a store of value. They never intend to sell silver unless they have to. They will either pass the “family silver” onto their loved ones or use it in the event of a financial collapse.
GoldCore believes that a dual strategy regarding silver is prudent. It need not be an either-or scenario. One can invest in silver and own larger silver bars to make a return. You can also own silver coins as a permanent holding to hedge and insure against currency devaluations and financial collapse.
There is always a market when you wish to sell silver bars and coins. Thus, GoldCore makes a market in both silver coins and bars for Irish and international clients by automatically buying back all silver bullion stored in GoldCore Secure Storage.
Silver coins and silver bars that were taken delivery of must be returned to GoldCore vaults for inspection and verification before locking in prices.
GoldCore pays excellent prices for popular silver coins and bars that we authenticate. We have some of the most competitive rates in the market and no hidden charges. For silver bars and coins purchased from GoldCore, our prices are close to 100% of the silver spot price per ounce of silver, and close to 98% for silver bullion purchased elsewhere.
In a “buyer’s market’, and when there is scarce supply of silver in the market, we have paid a small premium over silver spot prices for silver coins and silver bars.
Call us today-see the numbers below- for our latest prices.
Steps to sell silver coins and silver bars
- Open a free account or call us on IRL +353(0) 1 632 5010, UK +44 (0) 203 086 9200 or US +1 (302) 635 1160
- Contact a GoldCore representative regarding selling your silver coins or bars in Goldcore Secure Storage and request a verbal or written indicative sell quote.
- Contact a GoldCore representative regarding transferring your silver bars or coins to GoldCore Secure Storage from an alternative storage provider- be that another bullion dealer, an ETF or digital gold provider.
- Send your silver fully insured by FedEx, DPD, Royal Mail, etc, to GoldCore Secure storage vaults in Loomis London, Loomis Zurich, Brinks Singapore or Loomis Hong Kong. The silver bullion will be verified and assuming there are no discrepancies in the quality or quantity of your silver; we will send you an email confirming receipt of the silver coins or bars and ask if you wish to lock in prices.
- Prices are locked in once you agree to sell silver coins and bars. You will receive a GoldCore email confirmation right away.
- We will release your payment by wire transfer within 2 to 3 working days of locking in prices for your silver bullion.